Our client provides market leading hotel management services through high value property design, innovative revenue generation tactics, aggressive revenue management strategies and keen operational oversight, providing an exceptional customer experience and delivering increased asset value to our partners. With a chain of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas, they are looking to hire a mid-level IT Systems/Network Administrator preferably with some experience from Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants & Cafe) to join their team as an IT Manager.
- Support all departments, through testing, maintaining, and upgrading computerized applications, and customized record-keeping and statistics-generating registers and tools as per particular needs and requirements, to ensure smooth flow of processes and implementation of the applications to cover the company's database and reporting needs.
Hardware follow up
- Follow up on all IT hardware (UPS, laptops, desktops, printers, etc.) and telephone system, by maintaining them internally or contact service providers for maintenance of these hardware, to ensure efficient and effective functioning of hardware.
Helpdesk & Support
- Provide IT guidance, assistance and consultancy upon request to all departments and branches through remote computer access or telephone, to answer all inquiries and support employees on matters related to the usage of applications.
Support in Security Administration
- Secure, backup, and constantly upgrade information security applications, by setting up and managing firewalls and all protection programs and devices for all IT applications, routing systems, mail servers, and networks in the company, to safeguard company information from theft, loss, or corruption.
- Maintain network systems, diagnose-solve network problems, and upgrade network systems and infrastructure in order to ensure optimal performance and smooth running without shortage or failure.
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS
- A degree in Computer Science or any IT related field
- Professional certification in Routing and Switching.
- Hands-on knowledge of router/switches and firewall.
- Hands-on experience in Routing protocol
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. ITIL) will be an added advantage.
- Servers and Data Backup.
- Working knowledge of Databases and Database Administration
- Working knowledge of Networking
- CANDIDATE CV MUST INDICATE ALL THE ABOVE AS CLEARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Mode of application: Mail a CV clearly showing all the above to email@example.com