The E2E Initiative for less privileged women runs a LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING SERVICE in the heart of Abuja and have decided in line with its definition: Empowered To Empower, to create an opportunity for any and every one to be empowered financially at no extra cost!
ABOUT THE SCHEME
The Freelance marketing scheme is designed to put easy money in the pocket of anyone who has a network of people who need Laundry and Dry cleaning services.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- If you have a network that would benefit the business, you call in to show interest in the scheme/come to the office directly to be registered and assigned a code (You can be registered over a few phone calls if you live far or unable to appear physically).
- After you are given a code, you may begin referring customers to us (they just need to call and ask for a pickup) or bring in the units of clothing/wares yourself. If you are not bringing the units yourself, be sure to ask the customer to give your code to us when calling us for pickup.
- AFTER THE CUSTOMER HAS PAID, YOU WILL GET 10% OF WHATEVER THE CUSTOMER PAID FOR OUR SERVICES
HOW DO YOU GET PAID?
- You can be paid in CASH at the OFFICE whenever you need to cash it out ANY DAY.
- You can be paid through your preferred bank if you have up to N2000 commission with us.
Simple enough right?
CALL CHARLES on +2347030663269
Or Visit our office at No.3, Biu Close off Oyo Street, Area 2 Garki, Abuja.
......and get started!
REMEMBER THERE IS FREE PICKUP AND DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN THE FCT. SO YOUR ONLY DUTY IS TO CONVINCE YOUR FRIENDS, COLLEAGUES, ACQUAINTANCES etc. TO DO THEIR LAUNDRY WITH US AND YOU EARN YOURSELF SOME EXTRA CASH!
*IF YOU ARE CLOSE TO OUR OFFICE ADDRESS, YOU ARE FREE TO BRING IT TO THE OFFICE YOURSELF.