Our Client is a Nigerian eCommerce brand. They specialize in online sales of cutting-edge fashion and accessories and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content to our customers. Due to expansion, they have openings for a DATA ENTRY OFFICER in Lagos State.
- Ability to type and perform data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Update database information to reflect most current source information.
- Prior experience using a computer terminal for data entry preferred.
- Follow established practices or standards for the input and presentation of information.
- Ability to sustain concentration for extended periods of time.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Good proofreading skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Should have worked in an office setting, providing clerical support.
- Assist with routine office duties such as typing, filing, record maintenance as workload permits
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
KEY REQUIREMENTS (Must-Haves)
- Must be a graduate with NYSC certificate.
- 6 months - 1 year minimum Data Entry work experience.
- MUST HAVE DONE DATA ENTRY in a work environment before.
- Microsoft Office (Excel in particular).
- Young and seeking experience.
- Must understand that this is a startup and be willing to put in their hours for the company.
- Should be willing to start small and grow big
- A computer literate.
- A good command of Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom.
- Must have a functional personal computer for work use.
- Work Hours 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday
Method Of Application
Interested candidates who match the KEY REQUIREMENTS above should send in their detailed & tailored CV to email@example.com
NB: Consideration is on first come basis AND only qualified applications will be responded to.