Our client provides market leading hotel management services through high value property design, innovative revenue generation tactics, aggressive revenue management strategies and keen operational oversight, providing an exceptional customer experience and delivering increased asset value to our partners. With a chain of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas, they are ever expanding and look to engage the services of an experienced Hotel Operations Manager to oversee the affairs of the hospitality chain.
The Hotel Operations Managers will run the establishments and make sure customer satisfaction levels are high. He/She duties include recruiting and training staff, budgeting, developing marketing strategies, taking corrective actions, evaluating guest satisfaction, and maintaining inventories. The Hotel Operations Manager is expected to possess managerial, customer service orientation, leadership, communication,interpersonal and organization skills.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of Customer Service in each department
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the Front Desk and Business Center operations
- Use extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry to solve complex operational problems. Focus on removing barriers and/or procedures that obstruct or prevent quality guest service
- Implement room rate changes to maximize hotel revenues. Closely monitor occupancy rates and demand forecasts, make recommendations concerning current and future rates
- Participate in developing marketing strategies to increase volume and market share
- Work closely with department supervisors to coach, identify and/or resolve inefficient operations. Inform supervisors of problems that affect the operation of the department
- Responsible for selection, training, supervision and success of all service employees including, Supervisors and Leads, Servers, Bussers, Food Runners, Bartenders and Hosts/Hostesses
- Overall financial performance including revenues, labor and expense for all front-of-house Restaurant operations. Also assist with overall Food & Beverage financial success including adherence to purchasing standards
- Prepare and adhere to department budget.
- Develop and implement beverage menus. Create promotions, special offerings, event opportunities to drive bar and restaurant business.
- Responsible for compliance with all resort policies including cash handling and financial management, business practices and laws as well as employment policies and laws.
- Work closely with Chefs and Culinary team to provide seamless restaurant service as well as a cohesive team environment
- Proactively communicate with other departments
- Overall responsible for staff scheduling to the forecasted business levels, posting weekly schedules in a timely manner, monitoring weekly payroll, ensuring par levels are maintained, etc
- Exhibits a professional demeanor through appearance and by maintaining a positive attitude toward all employees and guests
- Assist in developing short and long-range departmental objectives. Monitor achievement of such objectives and prepare status reports for review by supervisor and senior management
- Document and notify the Managing Director of any problems that may impact the achievement of current and future departmental objectives
- Evaluate employee performance and provide immediate feedback to improve productivity and recognize positive performance
- Provide empowerment guidelines for department employees. Establish boundaries of employee responsibilities and authority
- Conduct frequent inspections of the Lobby to ensure that ((property)) quality standards are maintained
- Ensure department operations manual is kept current and accurately reflects the duties and functions of assigned employees
- Create and establish a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide incentives to reach monthly goals
- Engage, entertain and inspire all who visit a company resort
- Experience working in a Boutique Hotel is most necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in hotel operations
- At least 3 years of guest service experience at a major hotel.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of business and office matters.
Only suitable applications will be contacted.
Method Of Application: Mail well detailed CVs to email@example.com