Our Client is a pioneer outdoor advertising firm and an industry leader in Nigeria. The Company’s outdoor advertising includes advertising in airports, street furniture and bill boards. It operates through two segments: Transit and Road Side. They now have an opening for an ambitious Retail Account Manager based in Lagos.
Reporting Line: Head, Sales & Marketing
To implement marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain relationships and develop sales of the firm's advertising site range to major clients, agencies and media buyers, in accordance with agreed sales & marketing strategy.
Responsible for contributing to delivery of top line income to the business and working to an agreed budget while managing relationships with key customers. Will be involved in the promotion of the firm's brand and its products and services to customers (prospective or current) and to the wider market.
- Implement agreed sales &marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement sales and customer retention and development strategies.
- Manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy.
- Plan and carry out marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create offers for sales and marketing to Afromedia current and prospective clients.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Maintain forward sales and availability database and report as to performance against budgets and forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Maintain constant awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure the sales role is carried out effectively.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with new and existing customers to develop more business opportunities.
- To undertake such other responsibilities as required and commensurate with the grade and title of the job.
- At least 1 year proven experience in Account Management or Client Services or brand management from an Advertising, Digital Marketing or Marketing Communications firm.
- Professional certifications of proficiency or Institutional memberships is a huge advantage.
- Bachelors degree from a relevant field.
ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
MAIL TO email@example.com