Our client is the leading distributors of premium Fresh South African meat products and the biggest suppliers in Nigeria. Over the years the Company has achieved an aggressive growth and emerged to the forefront of Hospitality. They have identified and targets based on the principle to achieve customer satisfaction, through product, liability and efficient service by providing a wide range of products with competitive prices. They currently have an opening for Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate must have experience in Restaurant or hospitality marketing, and a strong understanding of the factors that influence hospitality services including an understanding of pricing strategies. The Restaurants Marketing Manager will engage Hotels/restaurants to market the companies products. Collaborate with Management to develop strategic partnership and implement the execution framework.
- maximize all channels to drive additional upsell revenue opportunities.
- Work closely with clients to help drive business and sales goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication with clients.
- Drive strategy plan and execute marketing initiatives for new projects,special orders, remodels and rebranding campaigns.
- Deepen relationships with Clients to ensure the most effective services of the organization.
- Liaises with clients to understand their needs and concerns.
- Engage clients on various platform like traditional marketing and social media.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Hospitality operations
- Must have worked in a Hotel/Restaurant on the Island
- Must have a B.Sc /HND preferably in Hotel and Catering Management or Marketing
- Must have an understanding of Continental dishes
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail and result driven.
- Great Communication skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION