Reporting Line: Project Director & MEA Supply Chain Director.
Networks & Links:
- Project Manager, Project Industrial/installation/Construction Manager, Project Sourcing Manager, EHS and Security, Finance, Human resources, Quality, SC MEA & Central.
- Close interaction with Project Industrial Manager to ensure Bill of Material and planning of needs are set out and managed by the relevant Supply Chain (Off or On shore)
- Close interaction with Project Sourcing Manager to ensure Supplier Capacity and Logistics/Packaging specifications signature before business awards
- Close interaction with Project Installation/Construction Manager to ensure logistics activities are planned according to project needs
- Supply chain Organization for logistics specifications, operational costs and inventory policy
- Suppliers and key logistics players, audit consultants
- During the project ramp-up, he/she is responsible to drive key activities with the project team to ensure all conditions related to suppliers deliveries, logistics flows and conditions, storage & stock policy, data and system management are met while meeting logistics QCD objectives defined during tender phase
- During the project life, he/she coordinates all Supply Chain activities related to planning changes, suppliers changes or technical modifications that have significant impact on suppliers capacity, logistics flows or data management
- During the project closure, he/she coordinates all Supply Chain activities to secure the end of production (Missing Parts) while minimizing costs and obsolete inventories
- Secure delivery plans during projects ramp-up and closure phases
- During project life, the PrSCM is providing the date of modifications applicability (rank)
- Support Supply Chain organization in case of critical deliveries issues at suppliers
- Secure Supply Chain Workload and Mobilization plan on the project
- Contribute to methods and ways of working improvement within PrSCM community.
- Ensure that personnel operate in an environment that complies with company Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Ensure Supply Chain milestones are correctly set to ensure FAI on time
- Ensure that Business Awards are performed with logistics specifications in line with project objectives and Supply Chain targets including TCO approach
- Challenge Sourcing team to guarantee that orders to suppliers are placed on time and in coherence with Projects Work Package adherence
- Drive Supply Chain activities in case of planning changes, significant engineering changes, resourcing or double sourcing
- Support the procurement team in managing priorities
- Management of suppliers acknowledgment and complete follow up process in ERP and needed information to Material Planners and Operations
- Manage Warehouse and Logistics activities in coordination Construction
- Manage inventory accuracy in all warehouse& yard
- Develop annual budgets (Resources) and appropriate organisational structure that support the Logistic activities.
- Develop and provide appropriate training for team members to enable them to improve and achieve their objectives whilst effectively contributing to business performance
- Have reliable inventory
- Respect Alstom Transport rules for material reception, issuing
- Manage & maintain the equipment & Tools for the Project
- Improve material delivery to construction & the warehouse/yard efficiency
- Improve Supply Chain costs competitiveness
- KPI n°1 Logistics performance on the project (Missing parts/OTIF)
- KPI n°2 Supplier Commitment rate for first parts delivery according to project planning
- KPI n°3 On-time ERP logistics parameters set up for the project
- KPI n°4 Projects Work Package adherence, Total costs of ownership (Direct +Indirect cost, from external and internal Suppliers to point of consumption)
- KPI n°5 Obsolete stock and Inventory Accuracy Quantity/Value
- KPI n°6 Missing Part
- University Degree in Technical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Master in Supply Chain Management will be a plus
- Supply Chain experience at least 5 to 10 years including 3 years as Team Manager
- Valuable experience in companies of same sector/activity or related will be a plus.
- ERP experience (articles configuration, orders management…) or ERP architecture understanding (BOM, NCR…) or ability to use ERP
- English proficiency – is able to use English on a daily basis for speaking, reading and writing purposes)
- Experience in working in a supplier/customer relationship management (daily activity and performance)
- Ability to deal quickly and effectively with a variety of topics
- Ability to summarize and focus on the critical issues
- Effective communication
- Result driven
- Remote and multicultural management
- Fluent in English.
All suitable applications must satisfactorily match the Key Responsibilities, Key Requirement and Key Performance Indicators above.
Only qualified applications will be responded to.
Method Of Application
Duly prepared CVs should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org