Our client is a world leader in integrated transport systems. They offer a complete range of solutions (from high-speed trains to metros, tramways and e-buses), passenger solutions, customized services (maintenance, modernization), infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. They are present in over 60 countries and employs over 32,000 people worldwide. Due to expansion into new frontiers, they look to recruit an EXPERIENCED PROCUREMENT OFFICER in Nigeria for a CONTRACT DURATION of 12 MONTHS.
Networks & Links
- Functional Support Teams: Sourcing, Finance, Human Resources, Quality etc.
- Supply Chain Network; Internal suppliers, Project Managers, Engineering, Industrialization, Manufacturing, etc.
- Materials (New / Repairs) purchasing activity – purchase orders, delivery schedules and call offs placing to chosen suppliers (by Sourcing in agreement with DOA) within POA authorizations. Execution in ERP.
- Management of suppliers acknowledgment and complete follow up process in ERP and needed information to Material Planners and Operations.
- Anticipation of potential future material shortages and expediting of missing parts
- Coordination of delivery escalation process , active participation in QCD meetings (internal or with suppliers), management of logistic non-conformities
- Active participation in supplier selection process with Supply Chain specification, performance requirements and REX from current supplier activity (if any)
- Material master data creation and maintenance (lead time, MOQ…… )
- Negotiate Supply Chain terms and conditions on behalf of Sourcing, under a delegation duly given by Sourcing
- Key Performance Indicators monitoring and reporting and continuous improvement activity for procurement / SRM
- Degrees in Engineering / Industrial / Business Administration / Supply Chain
- 6 Years Minimum in Supply Chain Management
- 4 Years Minimum Procurement knowledge and experience
- SAP knowledge
- Preferred Career background from Heavy Manufacturing / Oil & Gas / FMCG
- Statistical and analytical CV to exhaustively detail proficiency/suitability through projects worked on.
Key Performance Indicators
- KPI n°1 Supplier applied penalties
- KPI n°2 Missing Parts
- KPI n°3 Supplier OTIF ( On Time In Full) / Delivery Backlog
- KPI n°4 Valid PIR / SL; Average ordering time
All suitable applications must satisfactorily match the Key Responsibilities, Key Requirement and Key Performance Indicators above.
Only qualified applications will be responded to.
Method Of Application
Well tuned/tailored CV should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org