Our Client since its establishment as a mobile solutions company has been engaging with consumers in the mobile environment, delivering services of high standards, quality and value based on understanding of consumers’ behaviour, demographics and psychographics. Their services cover local and international organisations, various industries including Entertainment, Banking, Manufacturing, Transportation and Health.
They currently have an opening for a Senior Business Manager - Lagos.
Reports to the Managing Director.
The Senior Business Manager will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future as well as to lead and oversee the work of employees in the company. The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Increase revenue generation and ensure profitability of business operations.
- Manage day to day business activities.
- Manage HR strategy, staff performance.
- Drive company vision.
- Own and solve general business operations issues.
- Create and manage internal reporting to the Managing Director.
- Ensure Company’s adherence to legal rules, guidelines and regulations of the Industry
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years relevant experience. Minimum of three (3) years leading a team of 5 or more people
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Project Management)
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/MSc [optional
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Excellent people and resource management skills
- Good analytical, numerate, reporting and computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Above average competence using Microsoft Office Suite
Required Experience & Training:
- Strategy development and execution
- Human Capital Management
- Project management
- Executive Management
- Systems Development/Quality Assurance
Required Personal Attributes:
- Presentable, well spoken with good interpersonal communication.
- Professional, Mature (Not age)
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude
- People, results and solutions oriented
- Logical thinker and Problem solver
- Strong leadership skills and Trustworthy
Applications should be made using detailed CVs and emailed to email@example.com