Reports to the Senior Business Manager
The operations manager would ensure the organisation is running as well as it possibly can by managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- Ensure company services and projects are delivered on time and to specification.
- Coordinate day to day inter departmental activities.
- Manage customer, vendor, MNO and Industry Regulator relationships.
- Maintain service standards by ensuring internal processes are followed.
- Identify, Solve (where possible) or escalate operational issues.
- Ensure relevant information is shared amongst all departments.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Approximately 4-6 years relevant or transferrable experience. 40% must be VAS experience
- VAS experience is a must have
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Project Management, Product Management)
- Completed NYSC
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/MSc [optional
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Excellent man and resource management skills
- Good analytical, numerate, reporting and computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills. Above average competence using Microsoft Office Suite
Required Experience & Training
- Project management/support
- Service Delivery
- Customer/Vendor Service management
- Process Management
- Software/Systems Development/Quality Assurance (or other technology related discipline
- Presentable, well spoken with good interpersonal communication
- Professional, Mature (Not age)
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude
- People, results and solutions oriented
- Logical thinker and problem solver
- Leadership skills and Trustworthy
ALL SUITABLE CANDIDATES MUST COME FROM VAS
Qualified applicants should send an email using a well detailed (exhaustive) CV to email@example.com