Job Vacancy Alert: Account Managers (Digital Marketing) - Lagos
Our client is a leading mobile-first, full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns for some of the biggest brands across Africa. They now have opening for 3 X Account Managers (Digital Marketing) to be based in Lagos.
Account Managers are about understanding the Client’s Industry, building Client Relationship, and Managing the profitability of all accounts.
Reporting to the Account Directors, the role will require you to take a hands-on attitude, be highly organised and be able to work under pressure with the ability to meet tight deadlines. You must also possess the flexibility to work well on your own as well as within a team.
You will be able to quickly identify with the needs of our clients and provide a personalised level of service. Key areas of direct responsibility include:
- Grow & Strengthen Client Relationships: Act as a key point of contact for assigned clients. Grow, nurture and strengthen existing client relationships. Support Account Directors in creation, implementation and management of Account Planning meetings and development of Client Account Plans.
- Opportunity Management: Ability to identify, manage and key into opportunities to develop clients identified in the run stage to walk and from walk to fly.
- Understand the financials: management of P&L’s on your account. Invoicing, 3rd party payments etc.
- Understand client industry requirements, needs, nomenclature, jargons, business and procurement model etc.
- Capable of holistically approaching the digital marketplace, placing a keen eye towards the interplay between all marketing channels (online & offline). Strong digital background; working knowledge of Display, and Affiliate marketing will be an advantage.
- Proven experience managing digital campaigns and clients, actively participate in team status meetings and perform administrative tasks.
- Exemplary client service skills, with the ability to maintain client relationships.
- Excellent presentation (verbal and written) and strong numerical skills.
- Excellent management skills; including communication and team building skills. Proven collaboration skills and a talent for people management
- Passion to stay abreast of trends in the digital sector and disseminate information to clients/internal teams accordingly.
- Accurate Information On Agile relating to Client INDUSTRY, CLIENT COMPANY, CLIENT PROCESSES, CLIENT PEOPLE
- Level of agency to client activity recorded on AgileCRM
- Targets: Clearly laid out targets
- Client Development: Currently identifying whether a client is in Walk, Run or Fly. Strategy to move them to the next stage and the results. Are we selling more… initiated by us, being the most valuable.
- Win Rate of 70%
- 1 New Business Proposals a Week: Note that sources of New Business is important.
- Business Planning/Development: 40%
- Account Plans: Currently identifying whether a client is in Walk, Run or Fly. Strategy to move them to the next stage and the results.
- Sales Pitch
- New Project Briefings
- Client Relationship Mgt: 20%
- Pricing and Payment: 15%
- Competitive Analysis & Industry Landscape: 15%
- Competitors Analysis, Industry Analysis, Industry News etc.
- Status Meetings & Admin: 5% (scrum)
- Weekly tasks and adjustment, Change of Scope, Any other concerns, calls, emails
- Administration: 5%
Method Of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should mail using a well detailed (EXHAUSTIVE) CV to firstname.lastname@example.org