Our client is a multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an IT Support/Systems Administrator to be based in Lagos
JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support for ICT in:
- Manage the network infrastructure, servers and work station so that the primary processes can be effectively supported.
- Provide advice on networking, purchasing and relevant contractors.
- Develop & maintain hardware, software and the network solution
- Support in implementing and monitoring internet use, email and ICT security.
- Support in ensuring the network is operational during office hours and appropriate back-up protocols are implemented.
Support for electronic properties:
- Support all electronic facility in retail and wholesale to deliver visual objectives:
- Follow-through to update all current campaigns, communications and adverts on all e-platforms in the stores(Narrowcaster ,style configurator etc)
- Update and manage the CRM management tools for TME
- Support in stock management via SUN Business
- Maintenance of other office equipment such as beamers, printers, photocopiers, etc.
- Any other responsibility as may be required
In the near future:
- Taking orders from the E-Commerce site
- Ensure stock balances on E-Commerce site is in agreement with physical stock balances
- Confirming Customer Orders and ensuring ordered SKUs are dispatched
- Confirming Customer payments to company account before releasing orders
- Ensuring all E-Commerce sales are booked on SUN Business
- Ensure all product codes are available on E-Ecommerce Site
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Graduate with 3-5 years POST-SERVICE experience in IT/commercial/Systems Administration/Support
- Working experience from ANY/COMBINATION of Retail/FMCG/Fashion & Textiles
- Technical and practical skills in ICT control
- Must have proven experience dealing with the items listed in JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Forecasting, budgeting and analytical skills
- Industry standard accounting system knowledge essential
- E-commerce knowledge and experience is preferred
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Good communication skills, –written and verbal
*** ONLY SUITABLE APPLICANTS WOULD BE RESPONDED TO.