Job Vacancy Alert: Admin and Facility Management Executive - Abuja
Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an Admin and Facilities Management Executive to be based in Abuja.
To oversee the entire building and grounds maintenance, including cleaning, vending, health and safety, security, utilities and space management - all towards assuring a suitable work/business operating environment at minimal costs.
- Assist to develop, administer, monitor and maintain service level agreements for administrative and facilities management vendors and service providers
- Supervise the maintenance of office facilities and equipment
- Assist to liaise and manage vendors and suppliers/contractors
- Direct and plan essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling
- Daily inspection of building facilities and premises
- Maintain and regularly update the database of vendors/ contractors
- Management of payment of monthly bills such as DSTV, PHCN, Waste disposal, security, gardening, water, septic evacuation etc
- Assist in managing and maintaining company vehicles and vehicle documents
- Supervise the activities of administration & support staff and ensure seamless day-to-day operations
- B.Sc in any related discipline
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in Administration or Facility Management
- Conversant with admin and facilities management practice
- Must be Young
- Due to equal opportunities, Females are highly encouraged to apply
- Presentation, Communication skills and Personality is key
- Practical strategic planning ability
- Good supervisory skills
- Time management and prioritization
- Basic maintenance initiatives
Method of Application
Candidates can apply using a well presented CV and a cover note stating suitability mailed to email@example.com or visit www.erecnigeria.com to apply on the website.