Our client is a multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion in their Lagos retail stores, they require a contract staff to be engaged for a period of SIX (6) Months renewable on needs assessment.
- The contract staff will be tasked with:
- Welcoming customers
- Ensuring the customers receive the best possible service
- Making sales.
- To act as a support in the Retail store.
- Executes all policies and procedures and ensure display areas are being properly presented and merchandised.
- Basic Sales/Customer service/Brand representative experience (3 months - 2 years).
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills
- Fashion trendy/in harmony with brand.
- Highly service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Good presentation
- Result driven and smart
- Due to equal opportunities, FEMALES are highly advised to apply.
Method Of Application
Suitable candidates should send a well presented CV and a short precise cover note to email@example.com