Job Vacancy Alert: Internal Control Officer, Lagos (Retail/FMCG/SMCG)
Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an Internal Control Officer to be based in Lagos.
Conduct independent examinations of the financial, operational and process systems of the company's business units, as well as prevent and detect errors and fraud.
- Review data about assets and its utilization, net worth, liabilities, stock, income, and expenditures
- Analyze and review of Foreign Creditors statements
- Examine the risk position of the company on all activities through identification, assessment and provide recommendations on various risk factors in order to prevent such risk
- Review vendor and stock data
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with regulations and management policies
- Conduct pre-audit test of all expenditures
- B.Sc Accounting/Finance
- Professional accounting certification (ICAN/ACCA/ACA) is a MUST
- 2 - 3 years Internal control experience preferably from Retail/FMCG/SMCG
- Must be young, analytical, smart and meticulous.
- Financial Accounting
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Numerate software
- Policy formulation & implementation
- Management Accounting
- Cost Management
- Tax Management
- Attention to Detail
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS