They now have a vacancy for a Managing Director/Commercial Manager for Lagos.
Reporting to the Chairman, The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic direction and ensuring the profitability of the company. This would include the achievement of operational and financial growth of the business, sales, marketing and business development.
- Plan, prepare and monitor business plan and budget so as to sustain organic growth, improve margins, effectively control overhead and maximize profits.
- Must understand the Security business
- Bring new clients upon resumption and grow the business.
- Develop new and improve current commercial and operational procedures and constantly improve the overall business and functional efficiencies.
- Manage and ensure excellent customer relations and thereby establish long term partnerships.
- Exercise due care and prudence in the management of the Company assets.
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Formulate strategies of business growth by developing new services and exploring new market sectors.
- Manage performances of staff by motivating, training, coaching and mentorship. Create a culture for success and performance.
- Conduct management and other business meetings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at senior management level within the Security Industry.
- Strong sales experience
- Good knowledge of security industry and the Security Legislation in Nigeria.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and analytical skills.
- Strong business savvy, leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Good command of English
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members from diverse cultural environments.