Head of Marketing, Value Proposition and PR
In this role, you will be required to develop, implement and drive the marketing strategy for the company across online and offline advertising channels, PR, Branding, partnerships and growth optimization.
- Develop and manage digital marketing, creative and communications strategies and programs for the company in order to maximize web traffic and sales
- Manage brand development, online and offline customer experience
- Optimize reach and web traffic
- Drive customer acquisition and retention initiatives, and demand generation programs
- Develop and manage an integrated marketing strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing activities to support overall customer acquisition, conversion, and retention objectives
- Define marketing budget, measure and realize best ROI for the marketing campaigns that creates acquisition opportunities
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and manage the penetration of these markets.
- Have a fantastic understanding of the digital landscape, new technologies and different platforms.
- Track and manage reporting for all web marketing activities and develop the campaign-effectiveness measures to guarantee the best ROI of marketing activities.
- Manage marketing relationship with Brands and Strategic partners
Create Brand awareness
- Conceptualize and deliver various avenues for marketing like digital, SEO, SEM, Social Media, outdoor, print media, analyst briefings and events.
- Manage external agencies to deliver the SEO strategy, seasonal and ongoing SEM/PPC programmes in order to increase web traffic to owned site.
- Maintain and grow relationships with major online advertising partners, marketing affiliates, and strategic clients
- Manages the PR strategy and responsible for month on month ROI through PR led stories.
- Responsible for editorial content and social media presence and coverage
- Must have Minimum 5-7 Years’ experience in a Brand Management, Online Marketing, Creatives or Strategic Marketing role within FMCG, Telco, Agency e.t.c
- Experience in working with High growth companies and managing minimum of 1,000,000 USD marketing budgets
- Experience in ROI based reporting for marketing campaigns
- Proven Track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns
DO NOT APPLY if you DO NOT meet the requirements