In this role, you will be required to develop, implement and drive the marketing strategy for the company across online and offline advertising channels, PR, Branding, partnerships and growth optimization.
- Develop and manage digital marketing, creative and communications strategies and programs for the company in order to maximize web traffic and sales
- Manage brand development, online and offline customer experience
- Optimize reach and web traffic
- Drive customer acquisition and retention initiatives, and demand generation programs
- Develop and manage an integrated marketing strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing activities to support overall customer acquisition, conversion, and retention objectives
- Define marketing budget, measure and realize best ROI for the marketing campaigns that creates acquisition opportunities
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and manage the penetration of these markets.
- Have a fantastic understanding of the digital landscape, new technologies and different platforms.
- Track and manage reporting for all web marketing activities and develop the campaign-effectiveness measures to guarantee the best ROI of marketing activities.
- Manage marketing relationship with Brands and Strategic partners
Create Brand awareness
- Conceptualize and deliver various avenues for marketing like digital, SEO, SEM, Social Media, outdoor, print media, analyst briefings and events.
- Manage external agencies to deliver the SEO strategy, seasonal and ongoing SEM/PPC programmes in order to increase web traffic to owned site.
- Maintain and grow relationships with major online advertising partners, marketing affiliates, and strategic clients
- Manages the PR strategy and responsible for month on month ROI through PR led stories.
- Responsible for editorial content and social media presence and coverage
- Must have Minimum 5-7 Years’ experience in a Brand Management, Online Marketing, Creatives or Strategic Marketing role within FMCG, Telco, Agency e.t.c
- Experience in working with High growth companies and managing minimum of 1,000,000 USD marketing budgets
- Experience in ROI based reporting for marketing campaigns
- Proven Track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns
DO NOT APPLY if you DO NOT meet the requirements