Short Term Assistance - Research Associate
A start-up business focused on online channel development for the industrial, utilities and retail sector requires the services of a young graduate with the ability to function as a research associate, undertaking specific market research tasks across different industries and business segments in Nigeria. They now have an opening for Research Assistance.
Each market research task is estimated to take 10 – 15 days to complete. Selected research associate will be paid a professional fee of N3,000 – N5,000 daily, excluding expenses for telephone, transport and internet connectivity, which will be covered by the firm. Professional fees, scope of work and terms/conditions of service are negotiated and agreed prior to commencement of work.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Good research skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Very good planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Time management and skills & ability to work well under pressure
- Strong project management and delivery skills, with the ability to multi-task and effectively set priorities within tight deadlines.
- Previous experience will be an added advantage
- Candidates must be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Interested candidates should submit a cover letter describing their suitability for the role, along with a CV.