Our client is a privately owned Nigerian company with a strong presence in the local Nigerian food processing market. A reliable and credible supplier of quality food ingredients such as; Sorbates, Phosphates, Emulsifiers and many other food ingredients to the Nigerian Food Processing Industry. Their product lines also include the production of performance chemicals like degreasers that services food and industrial sectors. They promote global leading brands. They are now looking for a Head chef.
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff and customers
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menu
- Order and maintain inventory of food and supplies needed to ensure efficient operations
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Plan, direct, and supervise the food preparation and cooking activities of multiple kitchens or restaurants in an establishment such as a restaurant chain.
- Understanding of muffin/cake/bakery environment
- Proven working experience as a head chef
- Communication,dexterity, creativity and leadership skills
- Must be able to give training and seminars effectively
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- BS degree in Culinary science or related certificate
- Driving experience is an added advantage