Graduate Entry Level Sales Executive
Our client is a one stop shop for enterprise software, hardware and services; from procurement through integration, operation and management. They now have an opening for a Graduate Entry Level Sales Executive
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in a technical discipline e.g Computer Science, IT.
- 0-1 Year experience in Sales
- Presentation Skills
- High Energy Level
- Negotiation Skills,
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Self-Motivation for Sales