Quality Specialist needed at NESTLE Nig.
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Application are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Production Technician at Flowergate Factory, Sagamu.
Experience: 2 Years
Job Field: Manufacturing
As our Quality Specialist, you will provide professional support to enforce the Nestlé Food Safety Management System and Nestlé Quality Management Systems requirements in order to continuously improve in the pursuit of zero incident related to product Quality and food safety. Competent in Food Safety/ HACCP, Auditing, Product Quality Management.
- Promote quality awareness across the company
- Define and update specific quality procedures, instruction and tools which are directly related to product compliance.
- Ensure product and recipe compliance
- Ensure products and processes are compliant with legal and other applicable requirements
- Supports the Nestle Continues Excellence program in the quest for zero defect, including Root Cause Analysis as well as continual improvement.
- Deliver trainings on specific areas of expertise
- Assess the Nestle Quality Management Systems in place, and is obtaining expected results in a given operating unit.
- Prepares the factory for auditing by regulatory authorities
What it takes:
- BSc. (minimum of 2nd class) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Food Science / Technology
- Minimum of 2 years operational experience in a related role in the food processing industry.
- Organizational and communication skills
- Analytical and diagnostic ability