VACANCY - Senior Architect Job at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Job Title: Senior Architect
Company: Resource Intermediaries Limited
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Field: Building and Construction
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Ensure high-end developments from conception to completion, focus on all phases of the design and construction processes, be meticulous in attention to detail, and possess a professional and collaborative demeanor as a team member.
Key Performance Indicators:
Ability to manage:
- Project Management Operations
- Delivery of detailed project implementation plans
- Demonstrate knowledge on project management
- Project Deliverable/Activity forms/Job completion certificates
- Achieve 5% cost savings on project budget and provide evidence of budget monitoring
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Well-organized, self-reliant and proactive, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Candidate should have a thorough knowledge of building codes and accessibility standards.
- Must have the ability to interpret and apply complex documents affecting real estate projects, including: Entitlement documents, traffic studies, subcontractor agreements, leases, due diligence materials, title reports, surveys, and architectural drawings.
- Previous experience on high-rise, multifamily, developer-driven projects is a plus.
- Familiarity with design-build projects is desired.
- Extensive 3D software experience.
- Thorough knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles pertaining to technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, government regulations and building codes.