Job Title: Internal Auditor (IA)
Company: National Association of Microfinance Banks ()
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Enterprise Accelerator () – Our client, National Association of Microfinance Banks () is a member-owned umbrella body of all licensed and regulated Microfinance Banks in Nigeria with a membership of 951 .
The apex association was established in 2009 as a self-regulatory organization with further mandate far advocacy, networking and capacity development in the sub-sector. Consistent with its new strategic direction, is inviting application from suitably qualified and competent person to fill the following vacant positions above.
- The IA is responsible for maintaining and reviewing the compliance and quality control system to ensure the integrity of transactions as per ’s policies and procedures in line with international audit standards.
- S/he reports directly to the President/NEC,
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Professionally certified accountant with minimum B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance and other related disciplines.
- At least five years of proven audit experience in the financial sector, audit firms or professional membership bodies.
- Ability to perform audit work with limited supervision.
- High proficiency in computer audit and knowledge of accounting/micro-finance software applications.
- Good understanding of key accounting and external audit issues in the financial sector.
- Good writing/reporting skills.
Other Vacancies at NAMB: