4 NEW VACANCIES at Supermart
We currently have the under-listed vacancies:
Corporate Partnerships Officer
- Our Partnerships Officer identifies, negotiates and executes on partnerships with other corporations and groups whose audiences are similar to ours. The goal is the sale of Supermart products.
- The key performance indicator will be the volume of sales through the negotiated partnerships.
- The successful candidate will be driven, socially savvy, aggressive and a good negotiator.
- They will be able to independently build relationships especially on the phone and get deals done
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing, independent, self-starter person who has a background in Marketing and Sales.
- Identifying potential corporate partners, negotiating with them and securing mutually beneficial partnerships.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- The Supermart Business Intelligence Analyst is a passionate data analyst who turns data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
- You will monitor our business data to spot any trends or deviations and lead the investigation to enable us understand the insights hidden in our business data.
- You will conduct full lifecycle activities including designing of hypothesis, developing of the required analysis to test the hypothesis and reporting findings.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Public Relations Officer
- The Supermart Public Relations officer seeks to gain awareness and positive image for the company and its offerings without an exchange of money.
- Our Public Relations officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications. The key performance indicator will be the volume of visibility we get for our brand.
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in the local and international media by helping define and executing on a public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing and independent self-starter person who has a background in Marketing, Public Relations.
- Writing external communications and press releases.
- Negotiating access to and representing our company at conferences and events.
- Negotiating access to and representing company in interviews on Radio and TV.
- New business development with media.
Field Sales Manager
- The Supermart field sales manager is a talented sales manager who builds and manages a network of 3rd party sales agents. Prior experience as manager of a high performing sales team is crucial.
- The primary KPI is the volume of sales generated by the field sales organization.
- Develop creative and innovative ways to market & sell Supermarts products/services via 3rd party independent sales agents
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training the independent sales agents
- Manage independent sales consultant processes
- Correspond proactively with all independent sales agents to maintain positive and long term business relationship, while ensuring they adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Assist in development of operational and sales plan for assigned district offices and best practices
- Conduct product training.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org