Job Title: Marketing Executive (Local Store Marketing)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Sales / Marketing
Eat’N‘Go brings great taste to Africa
A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat’N‘Go feeds your needs.
Purpose / Role:
- Will execute marketing programs at the store level in order to drive traffic, sales, and brand awareness in each local store.
- Will be responsible for coordinating and executing all local store marketing efforts of individual stores to achieve sales and attendant objectives
Key Aims and Objectives:
- Creating and maintaining each stores customer.
- Coordinate distribution of print materials for strategic marketing programs as dictated by location objectives,
- Frequently visiting stores in all designated markets to ensure message consistency and insure all marketing standards are in place,
- Distribute and maintain all in-store marketing materials for promotions and
- Coordinate training to communicate marketing procedures for specific events and promotions to Area store Managers and Crew members
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead the execution of local store marketing initiatives for Domino’s Pizza stores and test new programs in order to broaden DP awareness and drive traffic to local stores
- Help establish positive and ongoing relationships with local businesses and organizations through face to face visits, marketing material distribution and couponing
- Work closely with schools to promote positive relationships with administration, teachers, students and sports teams
- Involvement in all Public Relations opportunities and efforts including media events, fundraisers and public engagements
- Establish strong relationships with Store management teams and guide them on program execution of promotions and events that DP brand loyalty
- Lead DP crew to execute local marketing programs efficiently and successfully
- Effectively build, post, print, distribute and develop promotion specific communication materials to be used for local marketing initiatives
- Create and maintain tools to enable local adaptations of scalable marketing programs.
- Solicit, negotiate, recommend and execute localized region-specific DP marking programs.
- Source partnerships with local entities (Chambers of Commerce, youth sports, schools, public servants, etc.), managing local executions of promotions, creating/ implementing store-level events.
- Create, implement, and support innovative region-specific marketing programs which focus on driving local store sales, competitive pricing, and benchmarking.
- Identify and analyze food service opportunities through store management and guest interaction.
- Plan, promote, and execute community events, promotional programs, and local marketing initiatives using face-to-face marketing strategies.
- Gather, analyze and conduct market research to identify opportunities with demographic information to increase sales and drive additional customer traffic to stores
- Build and maintain a database of marketing partners, vendors and area influencers
- Anticipate the community and guests needs; know and own the market within a 5 mile radius of each store.
- Work with Store Managers and Community Coordinators on efforts to build store traffic and brand loyalty through partnerships, community participation, fundraisers, contests and giveaways
- Continually research and implement new methods of effective local store marketing
Experience / Education Required:
- 3 years of prior work experience in developing local store marketing programs, Proficiency in Excel; is an advantage,
- 3 years prior business experience in sales, management, marketing, photography, business promotion and public relations
- Formal Education in Business Management an or Marketing.
- Good analytical skills
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment
- Function as an effective coordinator is a must
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel to stores and our store neighborhoods for events and marketing activities
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive environment
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.