Job Title: Medical Doctor (General Practitional)
Company: Medicaid Radiology Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Abia, Abuja, Nigeria
Job Field: Medical / Health
Medicaid Radiology Limited offers you a world class environment to fulfill your career aspiration. At Medicaid Radio-Diagnostics Center, we’re proud to bring innovative diagnosis and quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the people we are. At the core of the Company, People strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
- Conducting regular patient checkups
- Diagnosing any ailments
- Prescribing medication
- Providing advice to people on staying healthy
- Referring patients to specialists and consultants in hospital departments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a degree
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from at the time of applying.
- Must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Applicants should be between 25 and 37 years of age.
- When applying indicate the location you are applying for.