Customer Service Officer Job at Medicaid Radiology Limited
Company: Medicaid Radiology Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Customer Service
Medicaid Radiology Limited offers you a world class environment to fulfill your career aspiration. At Medicaid Radio-Diagnostics Center, we’re proud to bring innovative diagnosis and quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the people we are. At the core of the Company, People strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
Job Code: MR16CSO
- Managing and maintaining positive relationship with retainers and patients.
- Taking responsibility for originating, planning campaigns in conjunction with marketing as well as reporting to ensure effective departmental communications.
- Proper communication with patients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our services.
- Handling and resolving patient’s complaints according to company’s guidelines such as refunds, discounts etc.
- Keeping records of patient’s data, updating and maintaining database of information.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science fields.
- Fluent English and Excellent communication skills.
- Experience using Database Management system.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office suite with outstanding presentation skills.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as a customer service representative, knowledge of the Health industry in Nigeria is an advantage.