BBM Channel: C0048737B LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesazode Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/charlyazods
Our client is a fast growing Software group which has successfully created high growth technology companies in different sectors. The group focuses on delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Senior Revenue Assurance Manager
- Manage Revenue Assurance function.
- The Revenue Assurance Manager responsibilities will be to improve the end-to-end assurance of cost and revenue from source through to billing, within a controls environment across all revenue streams.
- Develop and implement end to end controls methodology for all products and services relating to all revenue streams.
- To support and deliver in the execution of the Cost and Revenue Assurance for all products and services relating to all revenue streams
- Production and analysis of End to End reconciliation from Source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and Revenue Assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams.
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyse and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems.
- To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritisation of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risk across business forums.
- To provide feedback and analysis to the cost and commercial teams in regard to variances and potential impact to the P&L.
- To champion revenue leakage issues across usage by influencing and engaging key stakeholders on activity and resource requirements necessary to drive revenue maximisation.
- Providing & supporting the Revenue, Cost & Margin Assurance coverage for a varied spread of clients and systems, with on-going revenue.
- Work with process control department to Initiate & support process improvement programmes to drive control environment.
- Management of over, under & incorrect charging issues of client's products / services across all systems.
- Actively participate in all go-to-market phase during product launch & changes to identify financial risk to business.
- Support Corporate Security with Fraud Management control framework
- Activity seek areas to improve controls and reduce fraud opportunities
- Group Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management reporting
- Minimum 6 Years’ experience in a similar role within Financial Services, Technology, Telecoms or FinTech Sector
- University degree in Finance
- Chartered status in Accounting e.g ACA or ACCA
- Project management experience
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Experience in revenue assurance or billing processes and ability to document such processes.
- Very Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with management information, financial systems
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
Please DO NOT APPLY if you DO NOT meet the requirements