BBM Channel: C0048737B LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesazode Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/charlyazods
Our client is a results-orientated Non-Governmental Organisation that believes that women and men have the right to choose when they have children. The Company operates in 43 countries and is one of the largest Non-Governmental provider of family planning in the world. They use modern management and marketing techniques to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to high quality family planning and other reproductive health services in Nigeria.
- Job Title: Management Accountant
- Location: Abuja
- Reporting to: Finance Director
- Prepare and submit monthly Management report of the company
- Ensure sound financial controls in all the company's service delivery Channels
- Contribute to monthly management and periodic statutory reports
- Prepare Budget for Management approval and upload same in SUN within the deadline stipulated by the company.
- Periodically do analytical review of financial and non-Financial data to aid decision making process of Management.
- Monitor actual spend against annual budgets, producing monthly spend-to-date reports,
- Ensure a proper Transaction Filing System is maintained for all financial activities
- Regularly discuss with the Financial Director and team members concerning financial reporting issues, errors, trends, payment delays, outstanding commitments and related matters.
- Undertake all areas of responsibility in a professional manner and in a way that enhances the reputation of the company
- Any other duties requested by the Finance Director or other Senior Management Team members
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A degree with minimum of 2nd class Upper Division
- Recognised professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, etc
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role with an NGO
- Ability to use SUN Accounting package
- Ability to multitask, manage a workload and produce high quality, on-time work
DO NOT apply if you DO NOT meet the requirements