COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON

Hi everyone,

I hope we all are enjoying the festivities and winding down celebrations. Please don't overdo yourselves and remember there is a January after any December!

MyNigerianJobs is a blog dedicated to ease your access to job opportunities and relevant tool tips and information to position you on the right path and because I look to serve you better, come 2016, this blog will be diversified slightly so as to accommodate job vacancies and openings from other recruitment agencies and companies I can vouch for as genuine and free.

Openings from eRecruiterNigeria will remain premium however I will regularly advertise from other credible sources so as to meet your needs.

I wish to hear from you all as it is needed to help me serve you better so kindly drop comments, questions or suggestions here or mail to azodecharles@gmail.com or call +2347030663269.

I look forward to a greater 2016 with you all.

Best Regards,

Azode Charles

Comments