BBM Channel: C0048737B LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesazode Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/charlyazods
Job Summary :
Responsible for delivering a consistent voice for all company assets, including website copy, newsletter articles, advertisement, etc. Develops print, electronic and web communication to support company goals and client needs, evaluating and building upon PR and Marketing strategies. Participates in concept development for various communications channels, developing ideas and messages to persuade at various points of contact with company products and services.
- Would also double as Social Media Executive.
- Write copy for clients' ads, brochures, TV spots, radio, and other forms of advertising.
- Research the technical properties of products.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Work with account executives to determine client needs and budget.
- Ensure campaign stays within budget.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Work with art directors to create ideas.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Cast actors for TV and radio work, including voiceovers.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Work with media planners/buyers and the production department to fully develop the advertising campaign.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Work with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies to complete the campaign.
- Write press releases advertising new products.
- Experience in an advertising agency, creating copy for different channels
- APCON certification
- Proficient in the use of word creating/editing tools (MS Office)
- Ability to understand the attitude and behaviors of target customers
- Exceptional creative writing abilities
- Digital marketing and engagement experience
- Firm grasp of social media platforms for business and promotions
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas