BBM Channel: C0048737B LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesazode Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/charlyazods
Our Client is one of the leading electronic retail store in Nigeria designed to meet the needs of home, office and industrial use at a competitive prize with over 11 national outlets and an eCommerce presence. The company now seeks to recruit 2 x Showroom Managers to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Manage the showroom, train a team of retail sales reps and overall responsibility for the showroom.
- Ensure operations of stores as per company policies and legal requirements
- Ensure that the visual merchandising in the store is as per guidelines
- Ensure high level of customer service
- Able to handle promotional offer management and execution effectively
- Develop, groom and manage a high performing and motivated team
- To have good knowledge of various brands and categories of products on a continuing basis which he will disseminate to his team regularly.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene is up to the mark and as per set standards of organization
- Be responsible for store P&L and ensure profitable operations
- Ensure day to day sales tracking and store operations management as per requirement
- To ensure effective control over the cash office operations and general administration
- To ensure appropriate controls to avoid wastage, losses and shrinkage.
- To understand the supply chain management process
- To be able to work on Orion software and submit all required reports by HO and others as per standards and on time.
- To set high standards of integrity, quality and efficiency in working
- To be responsible for health and safety of all employees and customers visiting the store
- To be capable of suggesting innovative ideas for increase in walk-ins and conversions
- To have good understanding of customer loyalty programs and customer engagement strategies.
- To be able to ensure rigorous control on inventories.
- Must have a minimum of a degree.
- Minimal of 1 year Retail management experience
- The Showroom manager would be required to come to work on weekends.
- The Showroom manager should be able to manage the team on ground.
- The Showroom manager will be accountable for all the stocks in the showroom.
*Applications in CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Use job title as header/subject