BBM Channel: C0048737B LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesazode Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/charlyazods
Our Client is one of the leading electronic retail store in Nigeria designed to meet the needs of home, office and industrial use at a competitive prize with over 11 national outlets and an eCommerce presence. The company now seeks to recruit an eCommerce Executive to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
The successful candidate will oversee the company's online sales and presence. They are responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web. He/She will work closely with a team of web designers and software developers who create the online transaction system and look of the website.
- Responsible for updating of prices of product online.
- Organizing online promotions to increase sales.
- Work with agencies to build traffic and sales via the website ( email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc)
- Working with companies to reduce transportation costs and making advertising decisions.
- Supervise website maintenance and troubleshooting for the website.
- Regularly update the eCommerce site with new products
- Experience in invoice generation.
- Minimum qualification should be a degree
- Must have at least 1- 3 years experience in eCommerce, Digital/Online Marketing, Online Sales from an online retail company
The job holder may be required to come to work on weekends, and must be highly creative with web designs software.
Application in CV to email@example.com
*use job title as mail subject.