VACANCY! - Demand Planner - Reseller Support
Our client represents some of the world s premier professional and consumer technology brands in Sub-Saharan Africa. At the core of their business is the Apple brand and products. They now have a vacancy for a Demand Planner - Reseller Support in Lagos, Nigeria
- Maximize sell out and growth in mass retail stores and to build, organise and manage a high performance in the Reseller Account
- Assist the country manager in managing and supporting the resellers.
- Plan and monitor stock levels weekly and take remedial action as appropriate including liaising with Retail Operations and Store Managers of the relevant resellers.
- Ensure in-store sales consultants have all point of sale elements correctly positioned in store as per set guidelines
- Negotiate optimum positioning of point of sale material in reseller store to maximise sell-out High level intelligence reporting in terms of sales opportunities, what competitors are doing, interaction with in-store sales people and interaction with customers
- Own the best location in store to ensure products are optimally displayed to maximize sales and customer experience
- Attend to reseller enquiries, make offers, presentations, send prices and quotations, produce invoices for delivery etc.
- Monitor the supply chain side for resellers business.
- A good degree in any discipline 3-5 years experience in reseller / dealer account management within consumer electronics environment
- Proven track record of Demand planning, Sales, reseller/dealer account management from a reputable consumer electronics company
- People management skills from a consumer electronics or FMCG environment
- Strong Microsoft excel experience
- Some procurement or supply chain experience
- Strong commercial acumen
All Applications in CV to email@example.com