Our client is a Multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Head Of Brand Marketing, Nigeria to be based in Lagos.
- The Head Of Brand Marketing, Nigeria is responsible for ensuring that the right marketing programs and materials are in the right place at the right time to stimulate consumer purchase of our products, with a specific focus on retail.
- THIS ROLE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BRAND MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING FUNCTIONS OF ALL FOUR (4) BRANDS IN THE GROUP.
Key Responsibilities among others would include:
- To develop and manage local 52 week plans consistent with corporate marketing strategies using the relevant mix to satisfy consumer preference
- Build demand which in turn will support the achievement of revenue growth and profitability.
- Translating corporate marketing projects into direct and indirect local tactics engaging relevant stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
- Directs and apportions marketing budgets to yield ROI
- Bring New Age and New Ideas to the brand's operations.
- Responsible for all social media marketing like Facebook, WhatsApp and newsletter, in line with our company’s brand guidelines.
- Working in affinity with the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- As our brand mostly represents the Nigerian woman, Females are highly encouraged to apply.
- Minimal of 5 Years Relevant Experience encompassing Brand and Media Management, Traditional Marketing (ATL, BTL, Experiential and Activation) and knowledge of New Media.
- Best fit would be an ambitious senior brand manager currently in-house (in an organization) but with a marketing communications background
- Preferred candidate should have a corporate outfit/background
- Clear passion and enthusiasm for the fashion, textiles & creative industry (must be exhibited)
- Preferred candidate must show strong analytical skillset and be critically rooted in the Nigerian market
- Someone who can generate their ideas to build on global brand strategies
- Someone who understands not just BREADTH but DEPTH also
- Must be highly creative and very hands-on.
- Someone who though is a team player, does not shy away from getting their hands dirty (doing the actual work)
- Must be used to travelling often as required.
- Proven track record in consumer-oriented service (retail experience preferred).
- Experience in executing marketing strategies with technical marketing skills and expertise.
- Proven experience in market research support.
- Numerate and experienced at following and compiling figures and managing budgets.
Method Of Application:
- Endeavor to use a CV that is recent, updated and exhaustive of all necessary details highlighting your fit for this role.
- Use bullet points and good spacing to enable those who vet your application judge you better
- Achievements and statistics go a long way in solidifying your candidacy
- Selection is by MERIT and FIRST COME bases.
- Mail to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply.
- Good luck!