Our client is a luxury 5-star hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for an Assistant Human Resource Manager to be based in Kano (RELOCATION AVAILABLE).
- Manpower planning and set-up of job descriptions in alignment with the company’s standards
- Recruitment of qualified candidates on all levels from all available sources e.g. external recruitment agencies
- Handling of training curriculum
- Implementation of the brand's global practices in Nigeria
- Standardization of HR practice in alignment with the company’s policies
- Selection, placement, induction, on-boarding and training & development of the new staff
- Set-up of work contracts inclusive of compensation structure, rewards, benefits, retirement benefits, medical and health care
- Employee relations, grievances and disciplinary actions
- Employees’ entry permits, residence visa & renewals, visa cancellation etc.
- Provision attractive incentives and salary packages, rewards and benefits to ensure retention of competent employees
- Set-up of HR policies in alignment with the company’s standards
- Organization and management of all Human Resources records consonant with good business practice
- Ensuring that the Company is in compliance with all federal labour law.
- In compliance with equal opportunities, Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Minimal of 4 Years Hospitality HR Experience
- 2 Years minimal of using OPERA/MICROS hospitality management systems
- Chartered HR certifications are a huge advantage
- Must have at least 3 Years most recent experience from 4-5 STAR Hospitality Brands (HORECA)
- Must be proficient with use of OPERA/MICROS hospitality management systems
- Must have track record of effectiveness and managing training curriculum.
- Strong aura of confidence and competence
- Must be willing to work in or relocate to KANO STATE
Do Not Apply If You Do Not Meet The Above Requirements.