Our client is a top Pharmaceutical organisation that has been in the business of manufacturing quality and affordable healthcare products across Sub-Saharan Africa. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire a Warehouse Supervisor that can double as an Internal Auditor or vice versa.
Manage the receipt, storage, issuance and control of various items of the organization's inventory in line with standards that reduce stock holding costs.
- Direct and manage the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and transportation of items in stock in and out of the warehouses.
- Responsible for the management of the warehouse, in line with organization’s policies.
- Ensure correct and timely valuation of the inventory and input inventory information in stock records/documentation (e.g. Excel spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc)
- Conduct periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate inventory Management Policies, processes and Procedure.
- Prepare/Generate (daily, weekly or monthly) inventory reports, highlighting inventory movement and stock levels.
- Responsible for close monitoring of the re-order level for all categories of the company's products.
- Security and safety of products as well as the maintenance of all inventory records and documentation.
- B.Sc in a related discipline. Additional certifications is a plus.
- 3 - 4 years supply chain experience preferably in warehousing
- Relevant experience from FMCG is an advantage
- Warehouse and Inventory and Internal Audit management experience is a MUST
- Document & Records Management Skill
- Familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
- Knowledge of control and risk self-assessment facilitation techniques.
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software