Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an Interior Architect with ability to sell ideas to clients - LAGOS Based Only.
To develop and manage key aspects of the client's architectural design functions, ensuring hitch free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to clients
- Develop concept plans, designs and design solutions
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Advise clients on the practicality of their project
- Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction/installation activities
- Institute an appropriate architectural methodology (from initiating drawing, through to plan, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for bathroom and light design projects and drive its successful implementation
- Lead liaison and engagements with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors on architectural requirements and design concepts
- "B.Sc" in Architecture/Interior Design/Industrial Design (Additional relevant certifications/masters degree is a plus)
- 3-5 years of professional and relevant work experience
- Retail Sector/work environment exposure is a huge advantage
- Must presently reside in LAGOS
- Should be sales savvy. Ability to Interface with, pitch ideas and sell to clients is key.
- Other preferable exposure include FMCG/Furniture&Furnishing/Construction/Design/Corporate environment
- Relevant experience MUST include ANY/Combination of: : Architecture/ Interior Design for Retail, Lighting/Furniture Design, Fixture and Concept Design, 3D Modeling Digital Graphics, Sketches and Renderings
- Advanced software proficiency: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup (or other 3D modeling), Adobe Creative Suite
- Should possess Creativity and Artistic Imagination
- Must be VERY Confident, Smart and Intelligent
- Must be cultured, analytical and meticulous.
- Communication, appearance, personality and carriage really matters.
PS: CVs must contain details of projects pitched for, won, executed and completed. No pictures/images required.
*Exposure in this context refers to clients/projects worked on by applicants'
*Experience in this context refers to scope of work done in applicants' career history.
Applications should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14-October-2017