Our Client makes its own brands of several juice drinks and milk products as well as contract manufacturing for Coca Cola Bottling Company and others. They are a 35 million dollar limited liability company registered under the Companies Code in 2007 to manufacture and distribute food and beverage based products.
Supervises and coordinates the daily activities of sales representatives engaged in promoting and selling a product. Recommends changes to current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques.
- Directing, managing and motivating the sales team members so that they can together achieve the sales targets or set figures.
- Developing strategies for selling of products and designing tactics through which maximum revenue can be earned.
- Ensuring that every sales team member works in a way which is directed towards achieving the desired sales figures.
- Acts as a representative of the company and should provide good service
- Reports daily, weekly and monthly on sales, collections, advertising, promotion and competition.
- Ensures that sales teams achieve sales and collection target
- Stock management by supervision and control of request, transfers, returns and reconciliation.
- A Degree with emphasis on marketing or business.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft with emphasis on Word and Excel
- Good communication and Interpersonal skill
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Honest, aggressive, dynamic and a team player
- Excellent selling skills, including closing ability, strong negotiation, as well as excellent people skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organization skills.
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Analytical thinking