- Responsible for planning and executing architectural, structural and civil designs for all buildings, concrete structures and infrastructures according to Company standards and specifications.
- Liaising with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction.
- Work directly with internal and external engineering and integration teams for the installation of residential and commercial Structures.
- Read and understand building codes, construction specifications and drawings.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints and other topographical or geologic data.
- Review of plans, specifications and special provisions.
- Tracking of non conformance and problem resolution of retrofits during fabrication and construction.
- Representation at project meetings, Attendance at pre-construction, pre-fabrication and construction meetings.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned in the course of projects.
- HND/B.Sc in Structural Engineering/Architecture/Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years RELEVANT work experience
- Relevant experience includes: Structural Designing/Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Civil Engineering
- Proven CONSTRUCTION experience is a MUST
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN experience is Requisite
- Relevant Professional Certification (Structural Engineering or Architecture)
- Computer Aided Design Proficiency should be clearly stated
- Ideal Candidate should be comfortable working without structure and eventually creating one
- Must be able to perform with very little supervision (Micromanagement Mentality is Unacceptable)
- Excellent knowledge of the Nigerian construction market.
- Statistical analysis knowledge is an asset.
- Experience working in Government/Huge Projects is a plus.
1. Well detailed CVs should be mailed to email@example.com on or before August 13, 2017.
2. NOTE: No seperate portfolio should be mailed. Projects handled/Portfolio should be listed and highlighted on the CV only.
3. Only suitable applicants would be responded to
4. Mails without definitive headers (job title) will be ignored