Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
To plan, direct, manage and oversee the company's supply chain strategy and its effective implementation. Provide Strategic Initiative for efficient procurement, inventory and delivery management
- Develop a strategy that ensures excellence in all areas of inventory to support the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Develop an annual business plan and operating budget for the inventory department and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that the financial targets are met
- Oversee Accurate Stocking; Ease in Assessing Goods in Stock; Speed of Delivery
- Assist in the development of a company wide Category Purchase Strategy for commodities
- Responsible for the review, reconciliation and daily reporting of the account/financial position with each of the company's offshore Supplier
- Provide timely stock position
- Management of key risks on behalf of the Procurement Division
- B.Sc/M.Sc in any related discipline preferably Supply Chain Management/Accounting
- 7 years Supply Chain experience with at least 3 Years Managerial level engagements
- Membership of Relevant Institutions/Certifications is an added advantage
- Relevant experience from Retail/FMCG/SMCG is a MUST
- Document & Records Management Skill
- Supply chain management skill
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Reporting skill
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
*Only Suitable Candidates would be contacted or responded to
- Application should contain a short cover note stating your cumulative years of SUPPLY CHAIN Management experience and what makes you most qualified for the role.
- Application deadline for first shortlist is July 14, 2017. Email to email@example.com
- Do Not Apply if you have not been in SUPPLY CHAIN for minimal of 6 Years.