Our Client is a Nigerian startup eCommerce brand. They specialize in online sales of cutting-edge fashion and accessories and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content to our customers. Due to expansion, they have openings for a STOCK CONTROL EXECUTIVE in Lagos State.
- Inventory/Stock management
- Keeping records of all orders to/from the warehouse
- Overseeing proper packaging and labeling of products
- Processing orders relayed from customer support
- Ensuring timely dispatch of orders
- Coordinating with management and team to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management
- 6 months - 18 months experience
- Relevant experience/areas of exposure must include any/combination of Stock/Inventory/Warehouse management.
- Should be a graduate and have completed NYSC
- SHOULD have a LAPTOP and an ANDROID mobile
- Must have high accountability
- Should be a team player
- Must be passionate about startups
- Should have good attention to details and high level of coordination
- Should be computer and internet savvy with good record keeping
- Should be able to work with very little supervision and high level of initiative
Method of Application
Applicants should apply using
(a.) An updated CV
(b.) A short note answering the following questions: Why would you want to work with a startup? Do you have a laptop and android mobile?
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
***ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WOULD BE RESPONDED TO