Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Supply Chain Executive to be based in Lagos.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for developing the supply chain strategy of the organization and it's effective implementation nationwide.
- Maintain complete and updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Assist in the development of a company wide category purchase strategy for products
- Assist the head of supplychain in being accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation and up to date reflection in the accounting software such as description and categorization
- Support preparation of briefingsand papers on procurement issues for the supplychain unit
- Contribute to the development of a quarterly business plan and operating budget for the supply chain unit and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that financial targets are met
- Support in determining and implementing strategy to improve stock turnover quarterly, ageing analysis, price bucket, complementary goods, Must Have Products (MHPs)
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 2 - 5 years post-NYSC working experience
- 2 - 3 years minimal supply chain experience is a MUST
- FMCG related supply chain work experience is a clear advantage.
- Supply chain experience from slow moving consumer goods/furniture/household will be a plus.
Skills and Competencies
- Document & Records Management Skill
- Supply chain management skill
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Reporting skill
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS