Our client is a nationwide security services company that provides security guards for financial services companies nationwide. Currently established firmly in the Northern part of Nigeria, the company is keen to gain a foothold in Lagos and the South.
They now have a vacancy for a Business Development Officer for Lagos.
Build and expand market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Prospect for clients by networking, direct marketing, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients.
- Develop rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Grow and retain clients by presenting new solutions and services to them.
- Incorporate and sell diverse security solutions.
- Incorporate technology into security ideas.
- Foster new business drive by introducing technology into security services.
- Identify the decision makers within the prospective clients organization and build relationship with them.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Company 's management.
- Work with the appropriate staff to ensure that prerequisites (e.g. pre-qualification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new delivery channels
- Minimum 3 years’ business development experience preferrably within the Security Industry.
- Good sales experience
- Good knowledge of security industry
- Must possess a thirst for innovation and capacity to foster and drive technological ideas.
- Must be passionate about technology
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and analytical skills.
- Strong prospecting network and networking capacity
- Must be technology savvy and adept at versatile thinking
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Good command of English
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members from diverse cultural environments.
Method of Application
Suitable candidates should send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org