Java Developer Vacancy
Our client is a global provider of mobile monetization solutions for mobile carriers, media groups, governments/NGOs, brands and end-customers, focusing on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment and Mobile Money. Leveraging global network of connections to mobile carriers, proprietary NEO platform, team of seasoned professionals and ability to innovate at a fast pace. They have become a global reference in highly competitive mobile industries and a leading player in emerging markets. They now have an opening for a Java Developer
Java Developer with at least 2 years of professional experience in Java development.
This role suits a flexible developer, eager to learn quickly and to take on a critical part of the client’s future
In addition to the inevitable production firefight, you will try out new technologies, eventually introduce them to solve complex problems for our clients and incrementally shape the client’s entire technology structure.
- Drive and commitment
- Challenge driven
- Customer focus , “add-value” and “Lets-go” attitude
- Strong will to learn and grow
- Team working spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- Track record of getting things done.
- Degree in IT or related field
- Proficient in Object-Oriented design and programming languages.
- Keen on delivering a clean & maintainable code
- Test oriented
- S.O.L.I.D principles aware
- Comfortable with Linux / UNIX environments.
- Experience developing server-side Java applications with JDK >= 1.6 with Maven, preferably using dependency injection.
- Knowledge of JSE and JEE specification components, mainly JTA, JPA,JAX-WS,JAX-RS,JDBC,Servlet.
- Relational database experience.
- Source and version control systems experience (eg: SVN or GIT)
- Experience developing applications with Apache Tomcat application server
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Python)
- Oracle, PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kibana, RabbitMQ, FluentD, Jersey 2.0, Guava, HK2, NGINX
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Programming and Configuration
- Debugging and Troubleshooting