Our Client is a global provider of mobile monetization solutions for mobile carriers, media groups, governments/NGOs, brands and end-customers, focusing on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment and Mobile Money. Leveraging global network of connections to mobile carriers, proprietary NEO platform, team of seasoned professionals and ability to innovate at a fast pace, they have become a global reference in highly competitive mobile industries and a leading player in emerging markets. They now have an opening for Business Intelligence Consultant
- Design and develop new software code; performs corrective and perfective code maintenance on application in production.
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and executes unit, integration, and system tests.
- Develops, designs, and optimizes complex SQL queries;
- Leads the database analysis, design, and build effort;
- Designs maps of source system data to data warehouse models
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions and integration of the new data;
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, IT) by relevant university; complementary studies as a plus;
- +3 years of experience supporting business intelligence systems in a BI or ETL Development role;
- Expert SQL skills
- SQL Server for Data warehousing
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Pentah(Reporting and dash boarding)
- Big Data / Hadoop / Cloudera
- Understanding of data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design - with both traditional 3rd normal form as well as dimensional modeling, such as star and snowflake)
- Experience dealing with large data sets
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Fluency in English (mandatory)