BBM Channel: C0048737B LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesazode Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/charlyazods
Our client is a manufacturing company and leading distributor of electronics in West Africa with branches across Nigeria. They now have an opening for a Retail Cluster Head
- Oversees a group of stores within a specified geographic region, providing guidance and direction to store managers and adjusting sales goals and procedures as appropriate for the store based on processes control.
- Duties and responsibilities
- Rolling out SOP, Ensuring SOP is being strictly adhered,
- Ensure timely and effective promo roll out in the store
- Space selling as SIS, bringing in business partners on revenue sharing basis or as needed.
- Deploy Promotions: suggest design (give ideas), in store.
- Ensure credit sell collection in time, debtor management
- Ensure customer satisfaction, pre and post sale business, coordinate with institutional for business.
- Training programs with L&D, in store trainers, category managers, brand trainers. Product specific training.
- Driving sales across category with the help of store resources.
- Processes related training.
- Soft skills training
- At least 2 years retail management experience in a customer focused environment. Multi site experience desirable
- Degree in any discipline
- Ability to be a strong sales oriented team leader
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Responsible for leading, motivating and developing a great team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Good literacy and numeric skills