NOW HIRING! - Integrated Marketing Director
BBM Channel: C0048737B LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesazode Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/charlyazods
Our client is a results-orientated Non-Governmental Organisation that believes that women and men have the right to choose when they have children. The Company operates in 43 countries and is one of the largest Non-Governmental provider of family planning in the world. They use modern management and marketing techniques to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to high quality family planning and other reproductive health services in Nigeria.
Job Title: Integrated Marketing Director
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
The integrated Marketing Director will be in charge of the social marketing channel of The Company and all demand creation and marketing activities across all the service delivery channels of The Company. He/She will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, coordinating the overall marketing activities of all channels and sales activities of the Social Marketing channel and ensure it is a surplus generating.
- Sales and Marketing of Pharmaceutical/FP/SRH products
- Develop a clear and effective sales and marketing strategy for the Social marketing channel.
- Revaluate current social marketing products and distribution channel and decide on range of SRHR products that will generate surplus through an effective market research and in-line with core value of The Company and its strategic direction
- Integrated marketing strategy/plan and it implementation
- Develop and Implement annual marketing plan
- Develop annual marketing plans and ensure the effective delivery of each marketing plan for all of The Company service delivery channels (Center, Outreach, social franchise, social Marketing and MS- Ladies) activities and a clear action plan for each channel. Coordinate with the programmes, Operations and RME departments to ensure that activities are in line with funders expectation, informed by evidence and field based promotions are planned to support product/marketing plans
- Assess and identify the needs in the areas of information, education and communication within the framework of National IEC strategy and arrange advertising and promotion tasks through media or other appropriate means
- Coordinate target marketing promotion, campaign and advertising
- Oversee and co-ordinate and lead target marketing promotion campaigns (including the planning of advertising, media, population segment and clinic based promotions) impact assessment, competitive analysis, consumer behaviour analysis and new product development.
- Work with advertising firms, professional groups and stakeholders and vendors to develop and finalize all advertising and communication campaigns and materials.
- Lead the sales and distribution team to surplus generating entity with expanded assess nationwide.
- Recruit, lead and inspire the integrated marketing team (direct and indirect reports) to deliver excellent service, including coaching and supporting them on development areas and undertaking regular performance reviews
- BA or MA degree in Pharmacy, Social Sciences, Marketing or Management
- Extensive hands on experience in Marketing, Community Mobilization, and communications
- Senior level experience (not less than 5 years) in Sales, Marketing/Marketing communications preferably from an FMCG company is necessary. Experience/Knowledge of Pharmaceutical sales and marketing will be an added advantage but not necessary.
- Demonstrable experience within Information, Education and communication (IEC) or Behavioural Change and communication (BCC) programs in the health sector is required.
- Good knowledge and experience on social marketing or commercial marketing
- Proven ability to lead Sales teams to profitability
- Proven ability to develop and work within approved work plans
- Proven ability to lead and manage projects
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
- Experience problem solving/ analytical skills
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages
- Willingness to travel 50% within the country
- A genuine commitment to the mission and goals of the company in Nigeria.
If you DO NOT meet the requirement you will NOT be contacted .