VACANCY! - Wholesale Distribution Sales Executive - Abuja
Our client represents some of the world s premier professional and consumer technology brands in Sub-Saharan Africa. At the core of their business is the Apple brand and products. They now have an opening for Wholesale and Distribution Sales Executive in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Wholesale Distribution Sales Executive is responsible for developing and implementing strategic sales plans in the Northern Region to accommodate corporate and regional goals.
- Reports to the Country Manager
- Responsible for day-to-day interactions and communication with resellers/dealers within region through training, presentations, creation and distribution of marketing material, team calls, forecast calls, incentives, co-marketing programs, sales tools and business reviews in order to achieve sales goals Reviews market analysis to determine reseller needs, customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Assess, plan, train and develop Resellers/dealers within the region as well as determine ongoing training needs for resellers/dealers Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policies and assist resellers in promoting sales.
- Delivers sales presentations to key resellers/dealers and customers in coordination with the Country Manager Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Manage compliance and communication both internally and externally against reseller contracts.
- Accountable for day-to-day interactions and communication with territory processes and procedures within the region
- Operate territory within established operating budget.
- Must currently live in Abuja, Nigeria (or willing to relocate)
- Prior successful history in sales, sales management and marketing. High level negotiation skills essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills essential. Fully competent in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Outlook required, CRM experience preferred.
- Minimum 4 Years experience in mobile (from either and OEM or distributor), telecommunications and consumer electronics
- NOTE: This role is ONLY OPEN to Nigerian Nationals
- Confirmatory Link
- All applications in CV to email@example.com