VACANCY - Risk Officer AT DANGOTE CEMENT (KOGI)
Project Description :
Responsible for Risk Management activities for a subsidiary of the Group – mainly monitoring risk(s) relating to Credit and Operational Risks. Support the Identification, assessment, mitigation and management of risks for the company through focusing on risk management via a defined enterprise wide risk framework - thereby ensuring the risks are mitigated and monitored in accordance with the company’s Risk Policies.
Job Responsibilities :
- Operational Risk Activities
- Work closely with the Group Operational Risk team in ensuring that losses arising from failed or inadequate internal processes, systems, people and external events fall within the Group's risk appetite, and is in alignment with the organization’s corporate strategy
- Provide support to departments within the business unit in the identification of operational risk issues, and designing controls to mitigate risks identified
- Ensure the proper implementation
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies :
- Minimum Education: HND/Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within manufacturing or banking is preferable but not a must
- Good interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills The successful Candidate is required to have the following competencies: Knowledge
- Deep Knowledge of creating and executing policies and procedures.
- Up to date Risk management practices and industry knowledge
- Process analysis: Core Business Processes